[Box Backup] Available: a couple of EXPERIMENTAL BoxBackup patches.

Nick Knight boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:49:52 +0100

Hello Gary,

I have been doing a little more testing on the ssl timeouts, I think it
is possible to change the timeout just by a call in the api, which would
make it a simpler fix, I am doing some testing at the moment.

Regards

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk [mailto:boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk]
On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: 25 April 2005 21:49
To: boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Subject: [Box Backup] Available: a couple of EXPERIMENTAL BoxBackup
patches.

Hi everyone,

I have put together a package of a couple of EXPERIMENTAL BoxBackup
patches. New bbackupd.conf features are StoreObjectInfoFile
(optimization of file scan process across bbackupd shutdowns),
unlimited MaximumDiffingTime, and KeepAliveTime (fixes the SSL timeout
problem mentioned in other threads). For more information, visit:

http://home.earthlink.net/~gniemcew/

My primary testing platform set is Cygwin client/RedHad 9.0 server. I
have been running with the code for over a week on my backup store
(proper) - so far no problems, but, again, the stuff is EXPERIMENTAL at
this point.

Gary