[Box Backup] Available: a couple of EXPERIMENTAL BoxBackup patches.

Gary boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:10:24 -0700 (PDT)

Nick,

> I think you maybe right on this, I am assuming that the patches you
> have created are only required on the client?

Unfortunately, no, bbstored has to be patched/rebuilt as well, due to a
new GetIsAlive()/IsAlive() client-server command set (it wasn't that
nice to keep requesting account usage info instead of a dedicated keep
alive command). Other utilities like bbackupctrl have to be rebuilt as
well, to allow for new bbstored.conf entries (error checking).

Gary