[Box Backup] Available: a couple of EXPERIMENTAL BoxBackup patches.

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:47:54 +0100

I would like to include these features (although I'm not sure about the
one where the diffing time is turned off). However, I am planning to do
a fairly radical overhaul of the backup engine when I next get a chance
to do some work -- it's the only way to satisfy all the requests from
the list and fix a few issues while we're at it. Given that, maybe it's
premature to do this merge right now?

Also, Gary's sources contain the C++ thing I hate the absolute most,
overriding >> and << for I/O...

It is a bit silly having all these different sources, and we do need to
do something about it for the next release.

And of course, my thanks to Gary and Nick for their hard work!

Ben