[Box Backup] bug report: choking on big file

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:27:54 +0000

The cygwin port isn't really tested, and does miss out some
functionality. It appears that one bit of this functionality is the
ability to abort long diffing operations.

Have you tried the native Windows client? This can do this, and keeps
the connection alive over long operations as well.

Ben