[Box Backup] win: client 7/47 and lin serv 7/34

Gary boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 02:31:27 -0800 (PST)

Joris,

> I haven't changed the server installation and the account is still
> empty (I'm trying to do the first backup run), so I don't think

Well, indeed there might be something else going on there, but I have a
log with exactly the same problem (could reproduce it every time on
query ls and restore). I recall I rebuilt the bbstored server,
re-created the account for Win32 only, backed up with Win32 client
(previously I was backking up from Cygwin) and the problem was gone.

> Exeption caught (7/47), reset state and waiting to retry...

Nope, never ran into that one.

Gary