[Box Backup] Warnings from bbstoreaccounts check

Robert Shaw boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:33:33 -0800

I'm getting the following output from bbstoreaccounts check:

NOTE: Will fix errors encountered during checking.
Check store account ID 0746ddcf
Phase 1, check objects...
Phase 2, check directories...
File ID 2a0b0 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 24574 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 343ea has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 2eb0 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 25bd0 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 2daeb has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 5c20 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 455f2 has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 465ba has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 4921f has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 2a02f has different container ID, probably moved
File ID 343c9 has different container ID, probably moved
Phase 3, check root...
Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
Phase 5, fix unrecovered inconsistencies...
Phase 6, regenerate store info...
Store account checked, no errors found.

What do those messages mean, and how to I clear them? I ran the check
with and without the "fix" option, and they still persist. Are they
harmful?

Thanks!
-Robert