[Box Backup] Bugs on Win32

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:36:21 +0000

On 24 Feb 2005, at 15:52, Nick Knight wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Just to let you know - as I am only able to develop Box part time - I
> needed a way to track the bugs - mainly on the win32 version. If you
> want to report bugs at http://boxbugs.omniis.com hopefully I won't
> forget about them!

I shall put the main Box Backup bugs in there too.

> Second thing, was any work done on the server side to analyze/report on
> active clients and whether they where successful in the backups? - I am
> looking for something which will produce a simple report....

I'm afraid I've been incredibly busy for the last couple of months
(with paying work), and will be for a little while longer. But when I
get a chance, I shall be implementing all that management stuff we
discussed on the list, as well as a few other useful bits and pieces.

So not right now, but later.

Ben