[Box Backup] Problems running server

Dave Kettmann boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:54:16 -0600

Per and Benny,

Thanks for the help. I installed the debugging version and it was =
complaining about not finding the right SSL file. So I deleted the =
/etc/box directory and started over and it seems to work fine. I am in =
the middle of testing it now. Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks,

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic
636-561-0680