[Box Backup] some probs with windows version

Alex Howansky boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:12:04 -0600 (CST)

I'm using Nick's 0.09a version on Windows 2003. I've created the account and
edited the config file appropriately, changing only the lines that point to the
certs/keys and the backup locations, which are defined like this:

BackupLocations
{
	temp
	{
		Path = C:\temp\
	}
	inetpub-ftproot
	{
		Path = C:\inetpub\ftproot
	}
	inetpub-ftpusers
	{
		Path = C:\inetpub\ftpusers
	}
}

Problem #1) When I use bbackupquery to browse the backed-up files, only the
directories have been created on the server. I can cd around the tree and
directories are correct, but none of them contain any files. I've waited a day
after changing the conf file to make sure it's not a timing issue. I tried
forcing a sync, but I get the "failed to connect to daemon control socket"
error. Any ideas?

Problem #2) The name of the "temp" backup location used to be "Temp". I changed
it to all lowercase to be consistent with my other configurations. However, now
when I browse the store, I get both versions:

query > ls
00000002 -d---- Temp
00000003 -d---- temp
00000004 -d---- inetpub-ftproot