[Box Backup] Win32 client and bbackupquery

Per Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:10:29 -0800

Hi,
The following is happening in 0.09a, and maybe earlier versions, too.

When doing a 'list -t' (and with any combination of the other options),
I consistently get the current time (as opposed to when the file was
created in the store) listed as the time for the backed-up file.

This obviously makes it hard to pick a file from the list of old files,
if you're looking for a file from a particular date/time.

I remember seeing a note about this a while back. Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561