[Box Backup] Strange behaviour, cont.

Yannis Haralambous boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:41:28 +0100

Continuing my previous message: in fact the list of files does change=20
as files are loaded on the backup server, *but* the usage command=20
always gives exactly the same result. How is this possible?

| Yannis Haralambous, Ph.D.      yannis.haralambous@enst-bretagne.fr |
| Directeur d'=C9tudes                   http://omega.enstb.org/yannis |
|                                          Tel. +33 (0)2.29.00.14.27 |
|                                          Fax  +33 (0)2.29.00.12.82 |
| D=E9partement Informatique                                           |
| =C9cole Nationale Sup=E9rieure des T=E9l=E9communications de Bretagne  =

| Technop=F4le de Brest Iroise, CS 83818, 29238 Brest CEDEX 3, France  |
                          ...pour distinguer l'ext=E9rieur d'un =
aquarium,
                                         mieux vaut n'=EAtre pas poisson

                         ...the ball I threw while playing in the park
                                        has not yet reached the ground