[Box Backup] Comments on BoxBackup 0.09b Win32 reliability?

Gary boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 05:24:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi Everyone,

I have been following BoxBackup progress for some time now, but never
tried the system yet due to lack of a native Win32 port. I notice 0.9
version introduces a "Native Windows (client only, still in testing)".
I also found the Win32 0.9b version on the list archive with latest
fixes.

Question: is anyone out there running the Win32 0.9b native client
successfully on regular basis? Any comments on its reliability and
possible pitfalls at this point in the development process? I would be
happy to install and join the testing process, if the 0.9b can be
trusted reasonably well to get my backups done, perhaps with some
additional backup verification.

Regards,

Gary