[Box Backup] Getting dirlist?

Remco Poelstra boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:57:27 +0100

Hi,

It's some time ago since I posted my experience with boxbackup here....
Went awfully wrong then.
Laptop crashed eventually, which made me reinstall boxbackup. Shortly
after that my server crashed too, so still no boxbackup.
Now, I finally have everything fixed and boxbackup is up and running. I
gave it some nice backuprules, but I have the idea that bbackupd doesn't
understand me. It would be nice if there is someway to get a list of
what bbackupd tries to backup.
Perhaps somebody here can help me with these rules:

home-remco
{
Path = /home/remco
ExcludeDirsRegex = ^[.]+*
ExcludeFilesRegex = ^[.]+*
AlwaysIncludeDir = .gnupg
}

In words:
Backup my whole homedir except hidden files/dirs, but do include .gnupg.

My home-remco store remains empty, while "ls|grep ^[.]+* -" gives me the
wanted filelist.

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra