[Box Backup] Boxi and Win32 Port Problem

Nick Knight boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:23:17 +0100

This error message will happen if the main backup daemon is not running,
is the bbackupd service actually running?

If it is stop it, then run it form the command line for further help

bbackupd -c bbackupd.conf

>From the relevant directory, then post the output of any relevant
messages.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk [mailto:boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk]
On Behalf Of Andreas Schrafl
Sent: 11 June 2005 12:16
To: BoxBackup Mailinglist
Subject: [Box Backup] Boxi and Win32 Port Problem

Trying Boxi on my new Laptop didn't work so I installed the win32 port=20
that I'd been using on my desktop PC but the same occured:

C:\Programme\Box Backup>bbackupctl.exe -c "c:\Programme\Box=20
Backup\bbackupd.conf
" sync
Using configuration file c:\Programme\Box Backup\bbackupd.conf
Could not open pipe aftwer waiting

way.

So now I'm trying to contact someone who can help me.

Thanks for any help
andy