[Box Backup] Boxi and Win32 Port Problem

Nick Knight boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:43:46 +0100

All the changes I have made should be conditionally compiled - having
said that I have never retested the build on a linux platform - so I may
have missed one or two things!

-----Original Message-----
From: boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk [mailto:boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk]
On Behalf Of Chris Wilson
Sent: 13 June 2005 21:36
To: boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Box Backup] Boxi and Win32 Port Problem

Hi Ben,

> Right now the various forks from my code base are all in a bit of a=20
> mess. We do need to sit down and come up with something to pull it all

> together.

I'm willing to do anything I can to help. My "fork" is pretty minor, I=20
think the changes are just in the build infrastructure and the command=20
socket code. Having looked only briefly at the Boxwin source, I think=20
there may be quite some work to do in merging it, since most of its=20
changes are not conditionally defined, and here are quite a few.

Cheers, Chris.
--=20