[Box Backup] More serious Win32 0.9f/RedHat 0.9 trouble...

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:30:05 +0100

On 30 Mar 2005, at 14:48, Gary wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been running into weird backup problems (see the "Persistent
> bbackupd failure on large files (SSL3_WRITE_PENDING)" thread), so I
> decided to run things in debug mode get more information. I rebuilt
> bbstored in debug mode to have a look at /var/log/box, and the
> following error was encountered immediately during bbstored startup:

[snip]

> What's interesting, connecting from a Win0.9f release bbackupd to a
> debug build of RedHat 0.9 bbstored results in:
[snip]

> Any ideas on what might be going on there with the backup?

Sounds like the client is requesting something which doesn't exist. Can
you try a UNIX client with the same server to try and isolate this to
the Windows client?