[Box Backup] How many multi session can Boxbackup handle at same time, on Intel P4 2Ghz and 1Gb ram, approximate?

Micael Roxenhall boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:58:56 +0100

Hi again!

=20

I have a questions about multi session.

=20

How many multi session (user upload files to server) can Boxbackup
handle at same time, on Intel P4 2Ghz and 1Gb ram, approximate?=20
Can I  set limit on how many session my server can handle at same time?=20
if so, let me say, I set limit to 10 session, and there are 20
connection on server at same time, and Boxbackup answer to the 10 first
session, how backup deal with the another 10 session? Can Boxbackup
"delay" this connection to any session gets free?=20
Are there any limits to how many account you can make on Boxbackup?=20
I read under "planned future work" and you plan to develop "Bandwidth
throttling with timed limits" have you any ideas when there are any
beta?=20
=20

That's all :-)

=20