[unclassified] [Box Backup] Portability and public source depot

Kai boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:18:25 +1300

The major gripe I've had from people about the win client is lack of a user
friendly GUI for config and restore.

Which win client are you referring to here? The CMD line one or boxi?

Just thinking if I might be able to contribute.