[unclassified] [Box Backup] Portability and public source depot

Stefan Norlin boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:14:31 +0200

Hi Nick,

great. :)

We are currently "idling" a bit waiting for all bits and pieces
to drop in to the repository and being merged until we put to
much effort into making larger changes.

Regarding the Win client we have been using the source code
you made available some time ago in box0.09h.zip.

Are there newer versions of those files?
Are you planning (or have you already) created a branch in
the SVN repository for later merging?
Any other thoughts what needs to be done or some kind of
"todo" list for the Win client?
What is your current status and interest in developing it
further?

One thing we have though about would be the possibility
to use put configuration data into the registry as an
alternative to the configuration text file.

Stefan