[Box Backup] Win32 Client State

Nick Knight boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:29:06 +0100

Hello,

There is only mine and the cygwin that I am aware that are out there.

It is in development - mainly bug fixing at the moment - but this is
when I have time! Happy to take on volunteers to help out?

Although it is effectively in beta - I use it on a number of server's
very successfully.

-----Original Message-----
From: boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk [mailto:boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk]
On Behalf Of Mikael Syska
Sent: 29 August 2005 19:40
To: boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Subject: [Box Backup] Win32 Client State

Hey,
What are the state of the win32 client(s)? Are there any news or
work-in-progress information for the public boxbackup users?
Getting more and more afraid of loosing data from my win32
workstation.... so wanting to start backup up some of the data soon.....
Are there only Nick's win32 port or are there others out there?
// ouT