[Box Backup] Win32 Client State

Mikael Syska boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 05 Sep 2005 15:04:02 +0200

Hej,

Can't you set up a site for the project so its also easy to know, what
the lastest version is... right now its the "h" version or???
I would help, but I aint very good at C/C++ or what ever language its
made in, only C# here... but maybe sometime I will learn some more
C/C++.... also here to help :-)

// ouT