[Box Backup] Boxi and boxbackup question.

Kai boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:00:20 +1200

Just a quick question about the Boxi client. I'm having a bit of an issue
with it under windows. I've installed it. Got my account set up on the
server, but whenever I start the boxi program I get the following.

Exception thrown: ConnectionException(Conn_SocketConnectError) at
SocketStream.cpp(184)

Looking in the "Backup Process" tab I see my connection error as "Socket
connection refused."

Is this the sever refusing connection (it doesn't appear to be seeing
anything on inbound tcpdump) or the local program being unable to bind to a
socket on the windows box it's on. If so any idea why that might be?

Chris