[Box Backup] Boxi and boxbackup question.

Kai boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:47:18 +1200

Ha! This is what I get for testing at work. The HR dept had slipped a
firewall covering ports over 1024 into the staff network without telling us.

Worked fine from home. Still a lot of issues with config, restore etc but
looking good.