[Box Backup] archiving the backup-store

Marshall Buschman boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:45:29 -0500

Ben:
=20
 I'm deploying box backup for a corporate client with about 20 workstations=
.
 I'm creating a system whereby the store can be backed up to DVD-RW(s)
on some kind of regular interval.
 I know it's not strictly necessary, but this is for the client's
peace of mind. We're moving them off of a tape-backup system and the
client needs to be able to take the store home with them at night.
=20
 So, what would be the best way to approach this? I'm looking for a
way to pause the store so that I don't stop it in mid-backup of some
file. I need a clean snapshot of the store.
=20
=20
 Thanks!
=20