[Box Backup] ExcludeFile command being ignored with Win32 client.

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:48:22 +0100

On 14 Aug 2006, at 09:41, Chris Wilson wrote:

> Ben has always said that it makes more sense to reinstall the OS
> and restore the data than to back up the whole OS, but I'm not sure
> whether I agree - the fastest recovery from a disaster would be a
> total restore, as far as I can tell.

On Windows, use something like Ghost to backup the basic OS install,
and use Box Backup for the data. This way of working might be more
applicable to people supporting lots of desktops, though.

Ben