[Box Backup] vfork not implemented - LocalProcessStream.cpp on chris_general_777M Windows client

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, especially Chris,

We are installing Chris' new client on a Win2k server for a new client.
 And we are getting this error.  Our BackupLocations below.  We are
using a mapped drive T.

(We are trying a trick of using my new SyncAllowScript.bat to ping the
mapped computer (instead of the more traditional, I guess, backup
store) before running the backup, to avoid having everything marked as
deleted and reuploaded if the mapped computer goes away temporarily for
any reason; keep your fingers crossed.)

Any ideas on the error:  vfork not implemented - LocalProcessStream.cpp
?

Thanks,
Pete

D:\Program Files\Box Backup>bbackupd -c "D:\Program Files\Box
Backup\bbackupd.conf" -i
No random device -- additional seeding of random number generator not
performed.

Box Backup Client vchris_general_777M, (c) Ben Summers and contributors
2003-2006
SECURITY WARNING: This platform cannot check the credentials of
connections to the command socket. This is a potential DoS security
problem. Remove the CommandSocket directive from the bbackupd.conf file
if bbackupctl is not used.
Starting daemon (config: D:\Program Files\Box Backup\bbackupd.conf)
(version chris_general_777M)
vfork not implemented - LocalProcessStream.cpp

D:\Program Files\Box Backup>

========================
Should the Path T: be T:\?

BackupLocations
{
	{
		Path = T:
		ExcludeFilesRegex = T:\Program Files\Box Backup\.*-FileEncKeys.raw
		ExcludeFile = T:\pagefile.sys
            ExcludeDir = T:\windows\Temp\
            ExcludeDir = T:\Temp\
            ExcludeDir = T:\windows\system32\LogFiles\
            ExcludeDir = T:\Documents and Settings\Default
User.WINNT\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\
	}
}
BackupLocations
{