[Box Backup] vfork not implemented - LocalProcessStream.cpp on chris_general_777M Windows client

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:42:14 +0100 (BST)

Hi Pete,

> We are installing Chris' new client on a Win2k server for a new client.
[...]
> (We are trying a trick of using my new SyncAllowScript.bat
[...]
> Any ideas on the error:  vfork not implemented - LocalProcessStream.cpp

Yes, sorry, SyncAllowScript is not implemented on Windows. I didn't
realise this because there are no unit tests for it. There is a dummy stub
which generates this error message.

It is possible to do, I will look into it.