[Box Backup] Need to reload bbackupd conf to avoid timeouts?

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 14:01:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Tobias,

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Tobias Balle-Petersen wrote:

> Touching the hidden files prior to backup-runs seems to have solved my
> problem.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry it took so long. I have a new version
for you to test. If you're comfortable with Subversion, please download
and build [http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/merge/]. Otherwise, I
can send you a tarball.

Please could you test it as follows:

1. Please try running it for a bit with your cronjob still enabled, to
make sure that I didn't break anything.

2. Please try disabling the cronjob to see if the problem with timeouts
during directory scans is fixed.