[Box Backup] Need to reload bbackupd conf to avoid timeouts?

Tobias Balle-Petersen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 03 Dec 2006 15:42:05 +0100

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your effort! Looking forward to try this out. Im sick at the
moment, so I'm not sure I'll be able to set this up this week. I'll do
my best however.

If you could send me a tarball at [tbp at kontrapunkt dot com] I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Tobias