[Box Backup] Release Candidate 3
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:20:59 +0000
I've just uploaded release candidate 3.
Please download and test.
* Requires both server and client to be updated
* Over rc2, bbackupquery has had extensive work for Win32
compatibility. Most is Win32 only, but it has meant that the code for
UNIX has been played with a bit too. Please test, especially in
* Pascal's patch for data transfer logging on the server added.
* Lots of Win32 stuff.
* Minor bug fixes -- KeepAlive should work properly now.
* Various tweeks for various platforms.
I hope Chris will compile up a version for Win32 corresponding
exactly to this release. But see the notes in the distribution for
building your own -- reports on success of that would be appreciated.
Most developers do not have a suitable build environment for Windows.
Let's gather initial reports, then start the process of signing off a
Thanks to the developers and testers for all your hard work and support.