[Box Backup] Release Candidate 3, Debian 3.1 DeMuDi test results

Martin Ebourne boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:17:25 +0000

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 19:38 -0800, E.W. Peter Jalajas wrote:
> ./bootstrap

You should not run bootstrap if using an official release, only if from
svn (or if configure.ac etc has been modified).

> Should I bother trying to test the Win32 client against this server?

I'm sure that would be helpful.

> Should I run the tests as non-root?

Definitely. You should never compile anything as root. Likewise for
running compile tests in general.

> And either way, how do I run ALL tests without rebuilding them?  This
> almost works...:

Use runTest.pl as normal. It only rebuilds if files have changed (though
it does relink the test exe every time, that is quick).

Cheers,

Martin.