[Box Backup] Release Candidate 3, Debian 3.1 DeMuDi test results

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:59:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Martin.

I ran a simple batch file test of a few basic client functions on my
WinXP client and all seemed to work well, except for the minor
time-zone bug where boxbackup reports files are 5 hours later.

00000022 f----- 2006-02-10T18:59:18 00001 2006-02-10T1359.txt
02/10/2006  01:59 PM                 4 2006-02-10T1359.txt

I modified the wiki to reflect your comments on being root--thanks!
http://boxbackup.hostworks.ca/index.php/Compiling_and_Installing_on_Debian_GNU/Linux

Thanks to you and others for cleaning up that wiki page.

I'm running the tests as a normal user now.  If I see anything
different, I'll report it.

Now, I'd like to run some serious tests on the WinXP client.  A few of
the tests under ~/boxbackup-0.09_plus3/test look like they might be
appropriate.  Any guidance on how to start going about such an
adventure would be much appreciated!  I presume I could use cygwin
under WinXP for this?

Thanks,
Pete