[Box Backup] Version 0.10 released

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 22:31:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Gary,

>> night. If you don't have StoreHostInfoFile enabled, and an exception is
>> thrown during the backup, it will stop backing up until it's restarted
>> (throwing an exception each time).
>
> You mean StoreObjectInfoFile? If the option is not enabled, it should
> should behave exactly as Box 0.9.

Should being the operative word. I introduced a new bug in the last build
while trying to fix a previous bug with deletion of the store object info
file.

>> Unless people are willing to take a risk and try the new client, that
>> won't change, of course.
>
> I have been running with your 0.10 RC3 Win32 client for a week now, no
> major problems that I could find. I ran a few compares, as well. Nything
> in particular that I should pay attention to with this client version?

That's good news :-) The new one should work fine as well, as long as you
have the StoreObjectInfoFile enabled. I will build a new one that fixes
this bug, and a few others that you reported, soon.