[Box Backup] Is it possible to 'undelete' files in the Box Backup store?

Stuart Hickinbottom boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:59:02 +0000

That's an interesting idea I'd not thought of - I'll look into that for
future protection from a similar event.

Still interested in any answer to the original problem, though (but not
very hopeful, I'll admit!).

Thanks,
Stuart