[Box Backup] First official Win32 release

Gary boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:28:54 -0800 (PST)

> > We need code of suitable quality for inclusion.

> Please have a look at the branch I created for SSL keepalives,
> and let me know if there's anything blocking it from inclusion:

Although the state-save patch should be good to go, as well as the keep-alive client/server
command should be good to go from the previous version, there is still the question of dismantling
the signal handler keep alive call, and replacing that call with something that pauses/resumes the
diffing process. I am, again, hesitant to mess with this part of the code, since neither do I know
the new sources, and I screwed up once before on top of things :).

Gary