[Box Backup] 0.10 release candidate 2

Per Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:59:08 -0800

On 1/31/06 11:34 AM, Ben Summers wrote:

> Here's a release candidate for Box Backup 0.10:
>
> http://www.fluffy.co.uk/boxbackup/bin/boxbackup-0.09_plus2.tgz
>    (corresponds to SVN revision 354)
>
> Please test! Reports of whether or not the tests pass on various
> platforms appreciated. Server and client versions must match with this
> release. I'm sure someone will compile a Win32 version shortly.
>
> This release is possible because of all the developers who have joined
> the project since 0.09, and in fact, I didn't contribute all that
> much. My thanks for all their hard work.
>
> Now you lot need to give it a good thrashing so we can shake any
> remaining bugs out for a nice solid 0.10 release.
Fedora Core 3: all tests pass (see note below)
Fedora Core 2: all tests pass (same note)

Note: I get the following message on both platforms, when running the tests:

Running test bbackupd in release mode...
***********
Your platform supports xattr, but your filesystem does not.
Skipping tests.

What file system can I use if I want to test extended attributes on
Linux (I'm using ext3)? I could probably find an old drive, and install
it, if it would help.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561