[Box Backup] Protocol_UnexpectedReply (Server probably reported an error.)

Andrei boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:55:36 +0300

Send StoreFile(0xe7,0x3f9fe7af4b980,0x3eace2e9373fdc83,0x0,"document.rar")
Sending stream, size uncertain
Send SetClientStoreMarker(0x4162eb0998380)
SSL err during Write: error:1409F07F:SSL
routines:SSL3_WRITE_PENDING:bad write retry
Exception caught (Connection TLSWriteFailed (Probably a network issue
between client and server.) 7/33), reset state and waiting to retry...
File statistics: total file size uploaded 475244152, bytes already on
server 0, encoded size 428315981
Beginning scan of local files
Opening connection to server my.server.com...
Exception caught (Connection SocketNameLookupError (Check hostname
specified.) 7/9), reset state and waiting to retry...
File statistics: total file size uploaded 0, bytes already on server
0, encoded size 0
Beginning scan of local files
Opening connection to server my.server.com...
Exception caught (Connection SocketNameLookupError (Check hostname
specified.) 7/9), reset state and waiting to retry...
File statistics: total file size uploaded 0, bytes already on server
0, encoded size 0
Beginning scan of local files
Opening connection to server my.server.com...
Send Version(0x1)
Receive Version(0x1)
Send Login(0x123456,0x0)
Receive Error(0x3e8,0x4)
Exception caught (Connection Protocol_UnexpectedReply (Server probably
reported an error.) 7/47), reset state and waiting to retry...
File statistics: total file size uploaded 0, bytes already on server
0, encoded size 0

The last error with Protocol_UnexpectedReply happens after the
internet connectivity is restored. Even if I restart the client, the
error is still present. However, after a few minutes of retries, it
starts working again.

Thanks