[Box Backup] Protocol_UnexpectedReply (Server probably reported an error.)

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:59:53 +0100

On 14 Jun 2006, at 14:55, Andrei wrote:

> Send Login(0x123456,0x0)
> Receive Error(0x3e8,0x4)

This error is Err_CannotLockStoreForWriting . It is sent when
something else has a writeable connection open to the store.

Check

1) You only have once instance of bbackupd on your client

2) Each client has a different account number (you can't share
accounts between clients)

Ben