[Box Backup] Client connecting to server problem

o omida parasita boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 9 May 2006 19:44:05 +0300

Hello,
I just installed/compiled Box Backup
Everything went fine without any errors
Here is my problem
When I run the client I get these errors in the logs:
May  9 09:38:07 secure1 bbackupd[21117]: Beginning scan of local files
May  9 09:38:07 secure1 bbackupd[21117]: Opening connection to server
secure2.serversurgeon.com...
May  9 09:38:07 secure1 bbackupd[21117]: Exception caught (Connection
SocketConnectError (Probably a network issue between client and
server, bad hostname, or server not running.) 7/15), reset state and
waiting to retry...

I have no firewall, I have no NAT/router

Can somebody please tell me on what port the server is running so I
can check if its a server problem or a client one?

In server conf I have:
ListenAddresses =3D inet:domain.com

In client conf I have:
StoreHostname =3D domain.com