[Box Backup] Howto Upgrade Box Backup from 0.09 to 0.10?

E.W. Peter Jalajas boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 19 May 2006 14:52:48 -0700 (PDT)

I have an Ubuntu Breezy (Debian) 0.09 client that I need to upgrade to
talk to my newly migrated (thanks to much help from Chris and Ben on
this list) 0.10 server (on Ubuntu Dapper, by the way).  The client
already has an account on the new server (like all the Windows clients
that I've successfully moved over to there).

So, can you guys tell me the best way to upgrade the 0.09 linux client
to 0.10?  I'll document my steps and add a wiki.

(A little more detail: the client was actually moved from my aging
ubuntu laptop after it's hard drive crashed. So, in this case, both the
server and client have moved machines in recent weeks.)

Thanks,
Pete