[Box Backup] Locations not backed up when location name contains space

Per Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 23 May 2006 15:42:41 -0700

On 5/23/06 2:32 PM, patrick machielse wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This location is never backed up:
>
> Volumes-Opslag-backup test-
> {
>     Path = /Volumes/Opslag/backup test
> }
I tried this on Linux (0.09) and you're right. It appears to be a bug in
the parsing code for the config file, but a cursory look at the (0.10)
code didn't reveal anything to my untrained eye. It seems like the
parser takes everything, including spaces, into the value part of the
data structure that holds the configuration info.

I'll build a debug version of 0.10 later today, and will test a few
different things, to see if I can see where the problem is occurring.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561