[Box Backup] Easiest Linux version for BackupBox

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 28 May 2006 01:36:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Valhalla,

On Sat, 27 May 2006, Valhalla wrote:

> Hi!I don't know very well Linux.. Witch version do you think I could install
> for create a backup server in a Windows LAN?? (the easiest version of Linux
> with all modules for use and manage BackupBox...)

I think Box Backup server should run fine on all the major distributions,
or else we'd need to fix it. So it comes down to choice between the other
facilities that the distributions offer.

If you're familiar with any of the mainstream distributions, I'd suggest
that you use that. Otherwise, I'd suggest Debian for a server.