[Box Backup] keeping files specified time

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:09:15 +0000

The current algorithm is generally sufficient to maintain a good
range of old versions of files. It doesn't have the level of control
that you want, but we're planning this for a future version.

If you do want to mess with the code, find this clause

			// Potentially add it to the list if it's deleted, if it's an old
version or deleted
			if((enFlags & (BackupStoreDirectory::Entry::Flags_Deleted |
BackupStoreDirectory::Entry::Flags_OldVersion)) != 0)
			{

in HousekeepStoreAccount::ScanDirectory() (around line 350 or so) and
then add extra bits to stop it becoming true. This clause selects the
files which might be deleted.

Ben