[Box Backup] RaidFileDoesntExist (2/11)

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:36:15 +0100 (BST)

Hi Dave,

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, dave bamford wrote:

> Foot in mouth, I had the store mounted as readonly on error. So when I
> had problems with one of the drives it remounted the filesystem
> readonly. I have since found that the drives only work reliably if they
> are set to 150Mb/s transfer rate. Although the controller and the drives
> should support 300mb/s.
>
> So the only comment I have is that the error message should maybe be more
> informative.

So was there an error in the store that was causing the
RaidFileDoesntExist exception, which you were able to fix with the
bbstoreaccounts tool once the drive was remounted read-write?

Is it the RaidFileDoesntExist error that you're saying should be more
informative? From bbstored or bbstoreaccounts?