[Box Backup] Restore & Compare Issue ** UPDATE **

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:40:27 +0100 (BST)

Hi Matt,

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, Matt Brown wrote:

> Well the file that is produced on the MS box is not gzipped until it
> reaches the storage array - it is once here we gzip and BB it to the
> offsite BBServer.

By the way, exactly what kind of system is "io"?

Did you build Box Backup from source on it? Did you run the unit tests?
Did they pass? If you didn't run them, could you try? (./runtest ALL in
the box backup source directory).

I've just verified that I can restore a 2 GB file with no problem on my
Linux system. I'm testing restoring a directory with several large files
now.