[Box Backup] BadBackupStoreFile

Johann Glaser boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:30:35 +0200

Hi!

On our backup the error message
  Backup object failed, error when reading /backup/daily/svn/qm/db/strings
  Error code when uploading was (4/11), BackupStore BadBackupStoreFile
was sent to Syslog. I've switched on ExtendedLogging and now have
several megabytes of Syslog files. :-) Unfortunately I'm not able to
interpret the information which backup store file belong to the problem.

How can I find out the real reason of the problem and how can I correct
it? BTW, yesterday I did a "bbstoreaccounts check 1" and no errors were
found.

Thanks
  Hansi

--