[Box Backup] BoxBackup (chris/merge) - Store Error

Matt Brown boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:00:10 +0100

Hi Chris.

Hope the hols in mexico were good and your feeling refreshed :-)

Just a quickie ...

When I run the bbstoreaccounts check option I get ...

root@pegasus:~# /usr/local/bin/bbstoreaccounts check 1
Checking store account ID 0x000001...
Phase 1, check objects...
Phase 2, check directories...
Phase 3, check root...
WARNING: Root directory doesn't exist
Phase 4, fix unattached objects...
Phase 5, fix unrecovered inconsistencies...
Phase 6, regenerate store info...
WARNING: Finished checking store account ID 0x000001: 0x1 errors found
WARNING: No changes to the store account have been made.
WARNING: Run again with fix option to fix these errors

So I run with the fix option, then get ...

root@pegasus:~# /usr/local/bin/bbstoreaccounts check 1 fix
NOTICE: Will fix errors encountered during checking.
Checking store account ID 0x000001...
Phase 1, check objects...
Phase 2, check directories...
Phase 3, check root...
WARNING: Root directory doesn't exist
WARNING: Exception thrown: RaidFileException
(CannotOverwriteExistingFile) at RaidFileWrite.cpp(100)
Exception: RaidFile CannotOverwriteExistingFile (2/4)

I have a Ubuntu Server with your merge branch 1794 (as I have been
testing for you since the 2GB file bug as promised) in a Dell
PowerEdge running a Raid 5 Reiser file system ...

Any ideas ?

Does not seem to be causing any harm .... that I can see..

--
Matt Brown
matt@mbrown.co.uk