[Box Backup] backup a lot of files

Meno Abels boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 21:57:53 +0100

Hello,

I am new to boxbackup and i like it. I deployed it for a field test on
7 hosts and it runs perfectly.
But there is one hosts which is on OS level (ubuntu 6.10 x86) absolute same
than the others.  These host has only one difference there are 6.8 million
files spread around 100GB. On these machine the bbackup is not completed(no
crash/cores, no unusual logs) there are just missing around 2,5 million
files. In the state backup directory are also a finish and start file. I
have no excludes in this config, the rest is just plain configure as
delivered on standard installation procedure.
I have no idea how to trackdown where are these missing files. Any hint
where to look at, would be nice.

Thanks in advance

meno
P.S. I checked the filecount with
bbackupquery "cd aspire" "ls -r" "exit" | wc