[Box Backup] Restore directory

Paul MacKenzie boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:54:10 -0500

Dear Chris,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Oddly (if I remember this right..)  when I ran the command without
the -d option on the directory it seemed to work and restored the
files within the directory (not empty anymore). It is quite difficult
to restore large directories (I get timeouts all the time). And for
individual files within a full directory, I find it difficult (and
some times impossible) to find the object id in a folder where there
are 1000s of files to get the right one / older version. Any
suggestions on how I can do a list like:

list file*

And it shows all the files starting with the word "file"

Cheers,

Paul