[Box Backup] Server drive failed

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:15:56 +0000

The Box Backup clients will realise that all the previous data has
vanished from the server, and upload it again without operator
intervention. Remember, it's advertised as a "completely automatic"
system.

Just run bbstored again (after recreating the accounts with
bbstoreaccounts), and everything will work.

Ben